f

Sunday 9 October 2016

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Kick Flare Pants

This weekends HB is the pair of Kick Flare Pants from Bizou and they cost 20SD's, pretty spot on I'd say. I love the colour so much, the bugundy maroon tone is fabulous and I think it's a super versatile one that should work out for everyone. Upon seeing the spoilers I was a little dubious about the overall shape and design, I was quite worried about the heavy highlighting on the thighs of the trousers and that this would make the thighs themselves come across a lot wider - it's definitely not as bad as I thought it would be, but I think they could maybe have been made in a more flattering design. But lets see how we styled them:
I really surprised myself with this one, I love both the trousers and my look so much, it's something different for me, and I'm pleased with the outcome! We've also both gone for darker tones in the looks so I think this is a telling sign these are perfect for the upcoming autumn and winter seasons =D And vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment