f

Sunday 2 October 2016

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Gucci CatEye Glasses

Getting October off to a good start with a HB already! These are the Gucci CatEye Glasses costing 17SD's from Pretty 'N Love - a price which I think is about on par for a designer-inspired accessory item. I love the shape, it's cool and modern and the marble-effect upper frame and golden rims are pretty sweet if you ask me^ With accessory HBs I think there is a greater scope for a range of styles, so let's see what we did with them:
I picked out so many dresses that looked good with these sunglasses, but in the end we've all gone with trousers for our styles, I like these slightly casual looks but they do look good in high-end dressed up outfits too^ And you can vote in the poll as usual:

No comments:

Post a Comment