f

Thursday 18 August 2016

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Matthew Williamson Inspired

Our next Hotbuy is up, clothing this time with the Matthew Williamson Inspired dress! It's from Velvet Orchid and costs a bit of a whoping 30SD's! Yep, they're only getting more expensive. It is a truly beautiful piece, I love the pattern and shape of the dress however I don't believe it has to cost that price, 24SD's would be just right in my opinion. But yeah, price to the side, it's an awesome piece and the design is very trendy, I think it could go down well =D
Love these stylings a lot, and the printing on the dress really allows an array of colours to match it well, I really am quite fond of pinks with it though =D And remember to vote in the poll:

1 comment:

  1. These stylings are so beautiful! It was very hard to vote only one.

    ReplyDelete