f

Wednesday 10 August 2016

B E L T E D F R I N G E V E S T

Time for another Styled Outfit today! This is the Belted Fringe Vest from Bizou which came out right back at the start of the year for the winter season, but I kind of wanted to give it a go and attempt a mix of stylings and see if it was suitable for summer! This isn't a piece I initially purchased, but after seeing some good stylings I thought I would give it a go myself!
The first look is what I'd regard as a classical style for the vest and is definitely more autumnal than summer, but I think it's a good look. I love the grey contrasting against the white and mixing the textures too of the sweater and the vest. Accessorised minimally with pointed heels and a Chanel bag, adding just enough without pulling too much attention from the vest. My second look is my on-the-fence look, I like the trousers (these ones from Nelly) with the vest and I wanted to try something a little different going for a tucked-in look, not sure I've pulled it off this time, but maybe it will give you some inspiration to make a cool look with the idea =) And lastly my favourite look! This is also the most summery of the stylings. I definitely wanted to include a skirt in one of my looks and this one was perfect! Kept it light and white with these sheer sleeves and a white polo. Again accessorising minimally with the white heels but added some yellow in the belt and sunglasses - I love it, totally works for this vest and for this season =D

Let me know what you think of the vest and of my stylings in the comments below! x

No comments:

Post a Comment