f

Tuesday 19 September 2017

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Tailored Track Pants

It seems like it's been a while since our last Hotbuy! This next piece are the Tailored Track Pants from Velvet Orchid costing 19SD's. Now these are quite nice but I don't feel they're all that special of a piece as we've had a similar pair of trousers previously in the Plaza, so not really a stand out HB. They fit the doll nicely and the cut of the leg looks quite smart, so I'm happy to give these a go but I don't think they will be all that popular.
I think we've come up with a really nice range of styles for these trousers, and seeing that definitely makes the piece look somewhat more attractive - I still don't think I'll get a lot of wear out of them but I sure will wear them a few more times^ And remember to vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment