f

Sunday 17 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #193

This interior is perfect for those duller grey looks for, you know, when you want to look dull and grey, but that's perfect for this next bag in the challenge - the Hotbuys Chained Bag from It Girls which we styled back in November 2015, it totally doesn't seem that long ago! It's a good winter bag this one I think, the darker yet sheeny colour suits darker stylings and I like the gathered chain design. I wouldn't say this piece has been neglected in stylings, it's just not had a chance to shine yet! I enjoyed styling it in this post, once I'd decided I liked greys with it, it was easy to choose pieces and I like this smart-casual look. I think the trousers are great with the bag for an individual look, but the sweater opens up lots of options for bag styling. I kept the rest of the accessories minimal and I think that works out really well for this piece =D

1 comment: