f

Monday 4 September 2017

T R A I L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

One of our last summer-themed releases was TRAILS a little while back - and initially I was super excited because I saw the Double Slit Floral Skirt and freaked out because I actually own this piece in RL^^ The rest of the store was a little disappointing to me - a few good things but mostly not for me, so I decided to do a Styled post rather than a review =) First up for features is aby400 wearing the Double Slit Floral Skirt, I love that it's been combined into this autumnal styling and I think it looks good with this oversized sweater and white shirt hem. Love love love the red boots, the slight colour contrast stands out and looks nice. Plus lets not forget the fabulous makeup =D
And styling my next favourite piece, the Cotton Draw String Culottes is ThePerpetua - this is a classic beautiful styling and makes these culottes look so high fashion! They look super smart paired with this white-based look, especially the shirt which I think stands out equally well. Love the meshed stockings and heels along with the pom pom on the belt - and another great headpiece!!!
And then I styled both of these pieces - I have definitely not done as good a job at styling them as these guys^ I know the Double Slit Floral Skirt goes well with black so that was my go to, and this cami is a perfect summer piece for the skirt. I accessorised minimally but kept to my theme, I love these delicate heels with the skirt, they don't bring too much darkness and they still look summery. For the Cotton Draw String Culottes I went more Autumnal and a lot of grey with black. I really like the tone of them, the darkness definitely adds a smart feel to them that gives them a good versatility ... I wanna work with these more, there's a lot of options for them and I look forward to exploring them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment