f

Thursday 21 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #195

Next up is the YSL Inspired Bag from It Girls which originally came out almost a year ago - I was in the midst of this challenge so this piece hasn't had a chance at a styling yet since my initial go, I'm excited for it =) I went pretty average with this styling, black and gold will work out every time! I liked the texture combination between the bag, coat and the leather shirt, I think it adds something to the dark tones of the look. My favourite part is by far the shoes, I was unsure of them at first but actually now I really love them in this style and with this bag. The gold is perfect to highlight that on the chain of the bag and they definitely draw in some attention for an otherwise minimal style!

No comments:

Post a Comment