f

Thursday 14 September 2017

P L A Z A P I C K S | M I D I S K I R T S

So I skipped the Plaza Picks last month as I was away and had lots of other cool styling posts planned for you guys, but it's back this month! I'm still feeling a little summery whilst wanting to wear more autumn looks so I was a little stumped as to what to pick that wasn't too much of one season or the other but I think there's a lot of versatility in these midi skirt choices and it's all about the styling - be creative in your pairings and matches and the pieces should be able to work all year round and not just these two seasons =D A lot of these are probably quite familiar to you from seeing them in other posts on the blog but there are some great choices there that I've had and been styling for a while so now is my opportunity to think about them in an autumnal way!
To get all of the skirts in your dressing room *Click Here*

No comments:

Post a Comment