f

Saturday 23 September 2017

M S W 1 7 S T O R E | Feature Set

I found myself not hugely impressed with this latest MSW Store release, which is disappointing as usually I might find at least a couple of decent pieces! So no review or styled outfits from me - instead a Feature Set showing off what some of you guys have been making of these pieces =)
So the first one of the set is mechteld2 going with the Dreamy Gold One Shoulder Top - this is a piece I didn't like the look of in the store, but I have to say this look works out so well for it! The skirt looks great and the use of accessories and glamorous makeup are perfect, such a good job on this one!
Secondly Mia1435 in this ultra-sleek stylish look making use of the Asymterical Pointy Heels, definitely one of the positives of the release! I love the futuristic style tones of this look with the whites and blue, plus the trouser length is awesome for highlighting some shoes, perfect again =)
I think this look from ccaauu1414 with the Gemstone Feather Couture Dress is really something! It's certainly a great look for a dress with lots going on - I really couldn't see how it would work in stylings, but this shows it doesn't need fancy or frilly extras! The jewellery has been picked well, and these shoes are just perfection for the dress ^
And finally, going all out with a big gown is twittersred wearing the Tulle Couture Skirt with the Asymetrical Patent Point Heels - it's awesome! This is the sort of look that the MSW store was made for producing, it's glamorous and full of showing off for the contest! Love the top combination, they're perfect together and with the skirt, it really sells such a fancy piece to a little less fancy style =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment