f

Friday 29 September 2017

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Mini Aviator Sunglasses

Ahh here it is, our final September HB! These are the Mini Aviator Sunglasses from Original Future priced at 12SD's, which I think it pretty reasonable for the piece. I found in the advertising, these didn't really stand out amongst the other HBs on offer this month, sure they are quite stylish and they look minimal enough to be versatile, but I don't see them as stand out pieces. I like the metallic frame, I think that brings a nice touch to them so we'll see how they get on!
These were an easy style, I thought, I had an idea from the outset so that definitely helped, but you can see they work in a range of styles and with different colours from our looks (although black seems to be a good safe choice^). I think these might be worth having, but if you have several other similar pairs there's probably not a need to add these to your collection. And remember to vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment