f

Thursday 28 September 2017

Laying the Table

I bought this The Jestset dress in a fit of sleep deprivation recently. It wasn't until the following day, after I'd had some good rest, that I realised how much it looks like a Christmas tablecloth.  

However, the more I look at this dress, the more I love it! It's the perfect canvass for some of the wilder accessories I have, but have been too stumped to style. 


There have been a couple of brilliant features of this Alberta Ferretti belt by AvrilkaTH13 already, all so good that I was compelled to buy it. The details are incredible and its heavy weight breaks up the slightly...overbearing print of the dress. Full credit must go to Lulluplix for the scarf accent styled with the belt, which they styled in this feature perfectly. One of my favourite looks for a while! I had to give it a go myself and I think it adds some necessary depth and texture contrast here.

I was really feeling my beauty look today too - I don't ever put much effort into my doll's make up or utilise Beauty Parlour accessories enough - these Subcouture earrings are my favourite pair hands down, but I forget I've even got them sometimes! As the rest of this look is clearly so low-key and neutral (ha) I decided to go for a high-drama-warm-wet-look-ish shadow with glitter and defined lashes too.

Ingredients / You Will Need
 Porcelain Bolw Gown | The Jetset
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Burgundy Pinstripe Scarf | Bonjour Bizou
YH Black and Pearl Handbag | Young Hollywood
High Heeled Slim Boots | Nelly.com
Alberta Ferretti Belt | Stardesign by AvrilkaTH13
Heavy Crystal Earrings | Subcouture

1 comment: