f

Tuesday 6 September 2016

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Articulated Earrings

Our second HB of the month - the Articulated Earrings from Pretty 'N Love costing 11SD's. I think this is a good price for a Hotbuy and I think they're a good piece for this month of release, they definitely fit in well especially with the dress we just had at the weekend! The colours are great with this one, if you look closely you can see both blue and tortoiseshell with the metallic frame - I think they will be a style that a lot of people like =D
These are definitely a good versatile piece, and we've shown they work on both the more minimal and the more added to of looks in our styles - I found them super easy to get into my regular style ideas, so this definitely suggests them as a good investment =D And vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment