f

Wednesday 7 September 2016

P E A R L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We recently got our second dose of PEARLS in the form of two new floors of pieces for our dolls! I felt like it was a bit too recent to write a whole new review for the similar styled clothing, but I did really enjoy this release and very much like the clothing that is on offer in the two new floors! Alike the last time, there are a good number of SC pieces available, which is again a great thing for the store, and I found myself buying more of these pieces than the SD pieces^ There's a great versatility in the items, and hopefully I can show that with both these features and my styles =D
First up is missiwantitall wearing the Slit Flare Blazer in these sleek Dior-themed look. I love the whole combination of pieces and I think the blazer fits in very well. And this look completely sells the blazer to me, I'd been a little unsure about the shaping, but this look really highlights it in a great way!
And then, also in a black and navy look, is SarahVIP wearing the Knitted Navy V Neck Sweater. I love the play on the little bright logo and matching the lips, they stand out and really draw your attention in. The black really works with this sweater too, and I love the smart-style choices made for the outfit. The scarf is also a perfect addition really filling the neck nicely but not overpowering the design of the sweater =D
And then my styles from this release! I loved choosing out these pieces for my doll and think they're all great autumn style choices to make =D First up the Metallic Loafers, which were so easy to work into looks as so many different pairs of trousers went well with them - I ended up with a classic black look with a leather jacket, but liked including some grey with this sweater and the fur additions on the shoulders. These were the only SD piece I purchased and only were 9SD's, which I think pretty reasonable for them. And then two dresses, the Drop Waist Frill Dress and the Sleek Wrap Dress, both 130SC's. I found them both easy to style and the styles themselves are very nice and perfect for what I'm looking for. The Drop Waist Frill Dress is a perfect minimal piece with long sleeves, a stylish high neck and a pretty skirt. It's a great fit for my wardrobe and I found it easy to put into an autumn look, I especially loved it with these boots^ And then the Sleek Wrap Dress which I think is pretty stylish with sheer panelling over the split leg, a great way to wear this style without needing to go all out with it. I love the cute Peter Pan collar and I added to this with a white long sleeved polo body. I continued the deep colour in my heels, which I think is a good combination and loved keeping it playful with a floral clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment