f

Thursday 8 September 2016

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Blush Lace Bralette

Another HB, there's quite a few grouped together at the start of this month! This is the Blush Lace Bralette, a cute feminine piece, from Pretty 'N Love costing 13SD's. I think the price is good for the piece and I like its inclusion this month because bralette styles are still very popular and I think it will go down well in general. I like that it's a pretty pink colour, it's something we've not had in a while =)
I really like this one, although I feel it would be better in the spring time with floral prints than a more autumn release, my only one little niggle is that the shade doesn't suit my skintone well, when you compare to the paler tones of the other looks above you see a lot more definition and detail than with my dolls tanned skin. Anyway, vote in our poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment