f

Thursday 4 February 2016

W R A P P E D B L O U S E

Another Styled Outfit and another piece from Nelly! I purchased the Wrapped Blouse a long time ago and feature it every-so-often in looks and also in my August Wearing post last year. I think it's a very lovely piece and gets looked over a lot because I've not actually seen anyone wearing it - definitely spurring on this post =D
I'm not sure what I was expecting when I set out to make looks, but I'm sure it wasn't what I've presented above! I've luckily managed to work 3 pretty different styles into the blouse and shown it has a good versatile fit and style for our dolls. It works nicely with jeans, wide leg trousers and even dresses and skirts, which is pretty good going for a shirt actually^ It's a very easy piece to style minimally due to it's colour and the nice shapes it has. It not only works with the classic colours but I love the tones with the browns and nudes from my second look there. I do also quite like the third look and particularly the navy match from the Chanel coat and the denim. Plus the blouse also works well with trainers I think, a nice contrast from the heels (which I do adore^) in the first look!

What do you guys think of this blouse? And my looks - let me know in comments =D

No comments:

Post a Comment