f

Thursday 11 February 2016

Duo-jacket

Whenever I feature this jacket it always seems to be in pairs! So I last showed two looks a few weeks back, and here are two more pretty different looks with it - all made with skirts which is an interesting observation I think. First here we have Mia1435 styling it with cool whites and Chanel. I contemplated this skirt a little and if I'd seen this while the store was still in the Plaza, I would have purchased it because the two items go well together so nicely - it's an overall classical look^ And secondly we have missiwantitall, going with a fabulously printed skirt which I've never seen before. It's part of a dress but I think this is a perfect way of styling it and the yellow colours added are very complimentary to both the skirt and jacket. Both dolls actually have made great beauty choices too, I need to get so much better at that =D

No comments:

Post a Comment