f

Sunday 7 February 2016

C O W L N E C K D R E S S

A bit of a last minute post this one - I'd been leaving today open for a store release from last week, but there really wasn't anything for me to write about disappointingly! And so a Styled Outfit post instead, featuring Nelly's Cowl Neck Dress which costs 17SDs.
I really have grown to this dress in the past month. I didn't purchase it initially, but I think I saw some great looks and decided it was worth having. And I've tried to show with my looks that it's not just a dress and can easily be worn with different trousers too. Stuck with classic colours in my first look and the grey of the dress is so versatile in this way, so it's a good staple piece you could add to your wardrobe. My second look took a step outside my favourite style-zone using these Hotbuy trousers (it's actually called a jumpsuit ... but it's totally a pair of trousers =P) and again I think the dress colour is very complimentary to them and suits the vibe they add to this outfit. My final look is my favourite - just wearing it as a dress! I put a sweater on to jazz it up (just a tad!), but it looks fine without it, but I love the brighter feel the white blazer adds. Had to choose some stand out shoes for this one, and they really work =D

1 comment: