f

Thursday 4 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge - Intro!

So the blog has a heavy focus on fashion, but I really just stick to clothes, shoes and sometimes bags - one thing I fail to work on more is jewellery, or more specifically wearing the Beauty Parlor jewellery! I don't see it worn all that frequently around this site, and I'd been thinking of doing a few styled outfits with pieces however I think the blog needs a little something more and for that I'm bringing in a new challenge!!! It's been a while since I've done one and it's long overdue =) Of necklaces alone I have over 30 in my Beauty Parlor and there's a lot of earrings in there too so they might get an inclusion - so really I don't know how long this challenge will last, but I hope I can keep it up with regular posts throughout the whole of June!

Look out for #1 soon, but in the meanwhile let me know what you think of this challenge and what some of your favourite Beauty Parlor jewellery items are (excluding StarDesign) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment