f

Monday 1 June 2015

C A G E B O O T I E S

So two new floors of VOILE were released this past week, upon first glances I didn't really buy very much so didn't think it warranted a whole review post. I did however buy these Cage Booties, which cost 13SD's. Now these are a very unusual piece for me, and I don't think they're something that stand out clearly as something I would buy, however I kinda wanted to give them a go, even though at the time I had no idea how to style them!
I styled them this weekend and it was surprisingly easy! They mostly went with dresses and skirts, and despite coming up with 6 or 7 looks for them, I chose just 3 to showcase here today. I love them with white, however my favourite look is the third one, I think just from my selection of layered outerwear pieces =)

So what do you think of my looks? And also of the shoes themselves? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job in here!
    I thought I didn't like this shoes, in fact if I see them alone (without any outfit), I still don't like them! But I love how they look in all of your 3 outfits! My favorie is also the 3rd one :)

    xx
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete