f

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #3

And now day #3 - the Hotbuys Edinburgh Necklace from Epiphany, a piece I bought immediately for the name and have never worn!
I did feel like I struggled with this after putting together the first look, which I really love, I think it works with this dress very well, and I'm putting my Chanel Shawl into use! I love seeing the necklace in more casual looks but I'm not sure I achieved that with the second two looks, it definitely works nicely with the tops, but I'll admit I could have styled them a whole lot better.
Not a great post from me today, too tired, sorry!

4 comments:

  1. The first one is perfect (seems to be your favorite by far) !!
    About the second and third... I love the second one but don't like the third, so 50-50 haha

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is indeed perfect. The colors of the necklace match with the outfit and I love it! :D
    I also adore the street style vibes on the second, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This necklace is very nice. And I love these looks.
    The first one is perfection~
    I love how the necklace stands out in the second outifit.
    And I really like how the sweater in the third look matches with the upper part of the necklace.
    So great job :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This necklace is really beautiful... anyway not something I would wear... but you styled it in a great way, expecially the third one!

    ReplyDelete