f

Sunday 24 February 2013

These hotbuys

So I've finally had time to sit down with Stardoll this week, I've been super busy with uni, we had a block of 6 hour labs everyday last week, so by the time I got home I was beat! I struggle to understand quite how I went for a 2 mile run on Monday after the first lab day! Anyway, so this weeks Hotbuys came out last Wednesday:
I have to say it's a kinda random bunch of items, like I feel they don't necessarily fit together as a group like the past weeks have, but anyway! I somehow really love the sunglasses, they're so out of the ordinary for me, not something I would go with usually, but these ones just intrigue me!
I think with the right look, they could be amazing - I'm yet to buy them, but I think I will =)
The jacket is what I'm on the fence about, like I like it in the picture on the model, but then on me ... :
It just looks odd, don't you think?

Has anyone bought the jacket and styled it super super well? If so, post below, I want to see how you guys have managed with this challenging piece!

1 comment: