f

Monday 18 December 2023

A U T U M N S U B C O U T U R E | Styled Bags

Ok, so we've had a Winter Subcouture release and I'm still only now getting around to posting about the Autumn release! But much like our recent drop, this one didn't really impress me or leave me feeling inspired about styling. Hopefully that can change with future releases though.
I did end up picking up two accessory pieces from the store and these I'm actually super happy with and I enjoyed styling them. First is the Round Purse which is a super cute spherical bag in silver and red, and I love this colour combination for the Autumn/Winter season. I love wearing red right now so I found this easy to style and picked a detailed top then simple white trousers which really do let the bag stand out in the styling. I kept the accessories simple but I think these earrings are so sweet and I should wear them more often^ And then is the Silver Purse which is also a very nice piece, I like the small size and the hanging chains on it. I wanted a darker look for this one and am super pleased with the black and silver styling I came up with. I love it with these boots and then I kept the clothing a little more simple which really highlights those brighter pieces. It's simple but so effective for that colour and I can see this being a look I would definitely repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment