f

Sunday 10 December 2023

OOTM Autumn/Winter 2023 | Styled Outfits

Every month over the Autumn and Winter we've still been having releases of 'Outfit Of The Month' - I found these started to get a bit same-y so I didn't really have much to post about at the time, but I've gathered up the accessory pieces I did pick up and styled them together. First up is the Velvet Crystal Heart Bag which is such a sweet pink and burgundy heart bag with gold and pearl details, a lot of my favourites in one! For me this was super easy to style, I have a lot of burgundy and pink pieces to choose from, in particular I really loved this pink coat because it's got detailed gold buttons that work really nicely with the details on the bag. It's such a cute piece that I can see it getting a lot of wear, especially for Valentine's Day looks. Next is the new-for-December Dior Bag, we all know I'm a bit Dior fan so I had to get this one^ I really like that it's in a dark brown colour, it works well with my favourite beige haha! I also found this easy to style in this smart-casual look. I really like the little gold detail on the bag as I could continue this in the rest of the accessories. I already can think of a few other outfit options for this piece, but I'm also excited to see how others style it too, I think it could be an interesting one. And finally are the Metal Tipped Leather Pumps and Sol Le Studio Earrings - I particularly love a toe-capped shoe and the silver is perfect for festive stylings^ The silver also matches well with the earrings and I continued the silver theme in the trousers, these are fab with the shoes. I kept the rest of the look relatively simple and it's an effective way to let the silver really shine in the styling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment