f

Friday 8 December 2023

M R . B L A C K L E A T H E R T R E N C H C O A T

The Black Leather Trench Coat was released in the Mr. store back at the end of Summer and I'm kind of glad I didn't get the chance to style it until now because it's a great Winter piece! I really like the bulk of the piece with it's oversized fit on the female doll. I think the more shapeless design to it works nicely. It also does have some nice details, the collar and shoulders are great and I like the gathering at the pockets with the belt. For my first styling I knew I wanted to go for all out leather, it was easy to find some trousers to match well and I had plenty of accessories to choose from. I really like this shoulder bag with the coat in particular. For my second look I wanted something a little more dressed up and opted for silver and sparkly, I think it looks great! The silver wide leg trousers are great just popping out at the bottom and the accessories all hold their own well against the coat too - I really like this one as something fun and a little different for me. And for the final look I wanted to try something feminine for the piece and I really love the outcome! It had to be a big contrast to stand out, which was the perfect option and I picked out a skirt and my favourite white heels, the bow is perfect for femininity and matches well with the knotted design of the bag =)

No comments:

Post a Comment