f

Wednesday 20 December 2023

R O Y A L T Y | Styled Outfits

I have to say, the Autumn Royalty release was such a stunning one - wow does it impress me! These pieces are full of glamour, and this would have made for a great festive release. I love the dark tones in the store and I love that there are more than just black with the burgundy and emerald in there too. Plus glitter and sparkle, I love that a lot =D
I've picked up a few pieces so far and there's a couple of pieces that I might go back for as well. First up are the Satin Crystal Purse and Pocketand Buckles Cowboy Boots together, and these pieces are super versatile so both will work well in separate outfits too. I really love the wide leg design of these boots (it's a little hidden in the store), and so I wanted to try out a culotte with them, I do think it works and I like the outcome, but the trousers do cover one of the design elements, so I have more work to do with styling these! I kept with a simple style, and added this fun leopard silver top to work with the bag, I really like that combination and would definitely wear again. Next are the Crystal Iris Thigh High Boots and LV Hand Purse and again, these are pieces that work well separately too, especially the bag. I found these boots harder to style than I had anticipated, they have such a beautiful design that I really wanted to make sure it was on show, which was tricky for a Winter styling! I do love this dress with the boots though, I think the colour and design is complementary to them - I'm just not sure on the rest of my choices with the look, but something to work on next time. And the final styling includes the Black Leather Coat which I think is one of the best pieces of the release, it's just quite fabulous^ I picked out quite a number of pairs of trousers and they all ended up looking great with this piece, so I can see it having a few more outfits this season. I love the sheen it has and I think it looks blue in that so chose blue for the trousers. I kept the clothing underneath simple to let the coat, and then the added accessories, shine! I love these sparkly boots and the bag with it a lot =D

No comments:

Post a Comment