f

Tuesday 12 December 2023

B I Z O U | Styled Outfits

The Autumn Bizou release obviously came out a while ago, but I picked up a couple of pieces that I was very keen to still style up - these are definitely more suited to the Spring/Summer season though! First are the Brown Leather Square Heels which I think are just great, the square toe is a stunning feature and really stands out, I can see these being a popular choice. I decided to go for a white base to the clothing to let the brown pop and chose simple matching brown accessories to complete the styling. Super simple but I think effective for these shoes^ Next is the Black Satin Top which I tried to style in a little something Wintery, I think there's some success with that! It's a super simple piece, so is versatile and I think is perfect for something like these glittery trousers. I made sure the top could shine by opting for the handheld jacket, and chose simple yet stylish accessories to finish the look - I really love the combination of these shoes and the bag. And the final piece is the Dark Blue Twisted Shirt which is super sleek. I did struggle a little with this one as I didn't have a direction in mind when I started, but I think the outcome is a cute look. I balanced the set of stylings out by going for white trousers and then added navy accessories - I think the Fendi bag is a great piece to pair with this shirt so I'll definitely go with that again! I think how I'd love to see this shirt is with a high-waisted navy midi skirt maybe, I think that would be very nice, so maybe I'll find one for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment