f

Sunday 29 January 2023

Y O U N G H O L L W O O D | Styled Outfits

The start of the regular awards season has of course brought a brand new Young Hollywood release. I used to love the original Young Hollywood releases, but the focus on red carpet events mean the pieces aren't ones I use often. I always have high hopes for the accessories and maybe some separates and luckily this release brought a few options for those! First up are the Orange Heels, which I think may have been a super obvious choice for me as I love an orange accessory^ These were super easy to style and I know I'll get plenty of wear from them, plus they don't need to be solely for the red carpet, they look good in a more dressed down look as well. This little chain bag has a perfectly matching orange shade, and I think I balanced the orange well across the look. This is a super easy styling to wear, and I'd definitely wear it again. Next is the Anya Skirt which I'm really impressed with, love the colour, design and fit on the doll. And it really works nicely as a more casual piece. I did try to style it with some other yellow items but found they could be a little much, in the end this white-based look with the skirt as the stand out piece is a perfect way to wear it. It was super fun to accessorise and I think it will be a great piece for this Summer. And finally, the Wing Collar Tuxedo Shirt which didn't stand out in the store, but when I looked through the catalogue to check I hadn't missed anything, I found this and really loved it at first sight. It's a smart piece but I really liked the longer length to it, I don't think it's one I would wear tucked very often. As soon as I put it on I knew I wanted to wear a midi skirt with it and tried on almost every option, I'm so pleased with the combination I've chosen^ This skirt is blue, but the sheer aspect makes it look paler along with the use of the white boots beneath it. I kept the accessories very plain and I'm really happy with the outcome =)

No comments:

Post a Comment