f

Wednesday 1 February 2023

Florals? For Spring?

Groundbreaking.

 
Calling February in the UK 'Spring' is maybe a bit optimistic considering this is when it normally snows, but I couldn't resist a Devil Wears Prada reference. 
 
I love florals in general, but I particularly love it when florals get textured. For the sake of transparency, yes I know this sheer undershirt is actually covered in butterflies, but from a distance they look like flowers ok? This layered Prada dress is one of my favourites, and I think you could easily assume that the sleeves are part of the original design. 
 
Although the pink and orange combo is punchy and bright, the dark leather accessories helps to keep the look more grounded in the cold weather. Over-the-knee pointed black leather boots are pretty much ubiquitous these days, and I chose this utility-style belt specifically to mimic the draping of the sheer fabric in the front of the dress.
 
Not much else is needed from there - just a couple more pops of the existing colour palette - and we're done!
 
Featuring:
Butterfly Translucent Top • Tingeling Couture
Embellished Dress Ensemble • Inspired by Prada Tribute
Gift-O-Meter Orange Earrings • Special Offer
Adventure Belt • Callie's Picks
Red Handbag • Inspired by Prada Tribute 
HotBuys Balmain Inspired Leather Boots • Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment