f

Wednesday 11 January 2023

New Year Who Dis

 Hallo! Happy New Year! I hope you all had an enjoyable festive season. 

I'm back after some technical difficulty with a fairly restrained, not northern-hemisphere-weather appropriate look. 

This silver sequin-y top may be one of the oldest things I have in my wardrobe, but I really like how the texture of it has glitter, but it's slinky all at once. I picked up this silver and green skirt in the plaza sale not that long ago and thought they went together really nicely. The two shades of green are slightly at odds - the warmer, earthier, yellow-er green at the top down to a brighter, slight bluer green, so I went with a more neutral/iridescent vibe, thanks to clutch. 
 
I did have a necklace planned (the fab giant pearls from the last LE release) but I realised I was digging the exposed decolletage, so I went with a chain and pearl belt instead, supported by some big, but delicate earrings and a simple wrist band. It doesn't always have to be all-singing all-dancing! 
Here's to a mellow new year for all!
 
Featuring:
Bicard Top • Fallen Angel
Neon Collar Skirt • Royalty
Earrings Silver • MSW
Iridescent Leather Clutch • Bonjour Bizou
Thick Silver Bracelet • Mr.
Pearl Belt • Velvet Orchid
Snakeskin Pumps • Pretty 'n' Love


No comments:

Post a Comment