f

Sunday 1 May 2022

B I Z O U | Styled By Me / / Styled By You

Following on from PEARLS, the Spring Bizou release was another good one! There are a range of styles and coloured pieces on offer but there are a few firm favourites with everyone. Starting with two features, both styling the most popular piece of the release, the Yellow Pastel Jacket. First up is Prada opting for a more Winter-Spring transitional look with the use of boots. I adore this dress pairing with the blazer, the two styles are perfect together and the colours really pop, I would never have thought of it myself, I love it^ The red/brown tones in the bag and boots also really makes the look pop, those darker tones really catch the eye. Such a great styling =D Next is Brevis, showing a formal side to this piece - this pair of looks do highlight the versatility this piece can have, see, yellow can be versatile too! The black of the trousers is about the most contrasting you can get to the yellow, but I think it works really well, the style and fit of the trousers really emphasises the smartness of the blazer. And I love the black clutch bag too, I think it's a perfect fit for the two clothing items. We all know I'm a huge fan of gold, so the gold shoes and necklaces really catch my attention, perfect for this styling! The neckline of the blazer isn't too large, and I think this necklace piece really fills the space nicely, love it^
And for my own stylings - first are the Relaxed Pants, I was a little hesitant about these at first but I love the colour and ultimately decided to give them a go. I've gone for a very casual style pairing them with trainers, but I think it works quite nicely with the all-white shoes. They really gave me the option for white on the top half and I really struggled choosing a top, I think I went through about 30 before getting to this one, but it was worth the wait! It's a bit of a different vibe for me, but I quite like it. Accessories of course include my favourite blue glasses, they're really perfect with the trousers, and I'm also glad I could use this little quilted clutch, the colour is just right for this styling^ Next up is, of course, the Yellow Pastel Jacket, I'm not going to turn down another yellow jacket for my collection! I actually felt quite overwhelmed styling this, because there were so many things I wanted to try with it and didn't know where to start so I ended up going super simple - I think a dedicated post to this piece will come soon. The white feels like a classic with the lemon yellow, it will work every time. I do love this open-necked shirt in the styling, even though you can't see much of it I really like the neckline. The jeans give a casual look, but they end with these fabulous boots - these with the blazer is a winning combination! And the final piece I bought is the Woven Bag, which really could have gone with either of the other pieces I got from the release, but also looks good alone. I thought this was white initially, but I really see all sorts of pastel tones coming out in it with this styling. For some reason I had decided on pink to pair with this piece, not sure why but I think it fits with the blue and yellow of the other outfits. These smart wide leg trousers look great with the bag and I love this shirt in the look too, it's smart in style but super fun with the sheer fabric. I kept the rest of the accessories simple and I think the bag does a good job standing out in the look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment