f

Friday 13 May 2022

V E L V E T O R C H I D | Styled Outfits

I was quite surprised by our latest Velvet Orchid release - I didn't like the Plaza window much, but when I checked out the full release there were some great coats that I really liked the look of. First up is the Hanging Coat which is a fabulous oversized off both shoulders piece in a great neutral tan colour. It's such a perfect Spring outerwear piece. I really liked styling this and found a number of pieces in different styles and colours that worked well with it. These light colours look great and really let the tan tone pop in the outfit. These boots are a perfect match for the colour of the coat, I love this pairing so much and will repeat it for sure^ Next is the Jeans Coat, which I'm not sure is made for female dolls, but it fits just fine so I think will work for anyone. I thought it would be great to style, and it is, but it really does take up most of the space, so there's not a lot of room for clothes to be added. For a Spring styling I've opted for white which I think brings out the lighter wash of the denim. I really like the trainers I chose for this look, I think they suit the style of the coat better than heels would. I did add a little glam with this Chanel bag and I think it's a good fit for the coat. I'm definitely looking forward to styling both of these pieces again!

No comments:

Post a Comment