f

Saturday 14 May 2022

T H E J E T S E T | Styled Outfits

The Spring The Jet Set release took me by surprise a little, it's something quite different for this store. The backdrop makes the collection seem very dark, but actually there's some great light Spring tones in there that bring something fresh to our collections. When I saw the first floor I was a little disappointed as these pieces aren't my style at all, but the second floor really made up for it! I have to say, it's kind of all about the accessories, and they're in such a good range of colours and styles, I think I'm sorted on the bag-front for a while^ First up is the Cross Body Purse in a very sweet pastel yellow. I love yellow so this bag works well for me, and I love a cross-body too^ I opted not to go overboard on the yellow, but I think these trousers add the perfect amount, the darker tone really works well balancing the pastel of the bag and I think they each are well highlighted in the look. The white pieces added in the rest of the look are perfect to make sure the bag gets highlighted, really love this overcoat styling with the cross-body style of the bag. Really enjoyed adding more accessories to this look, and especially love these gold and pearl earrings, I've not worn these much but they're just right for this outfit! Next is the blue Ombre Bag which is very much inspired from Wandler, a brand I have really been looking at for a while to make an RL purchase, so this fills a little hole in my bag collection for sure! I found this trickier to style than anticipated, the blue tones didn't quite match any of my blue clothing as perfectly as I'd hoped, but I think this skirt is a pretty good fit and the two styles work together nicely. The white in the bag is perfect for adding more white to the look, these shoes and the shirt are some of my favourites and are nice additions to this outfit. Of course adding my favourite blue sunglasses, these work perfectly here^ Just lacking some perfect earrings for this one. And finally pairing the Lime Purse and Strap Top - yes they're styled together in store, but they're a fabulous fit together, I couldn't resist! This shade of green isn't something I have a lot of, and the style of top is something completely different for my style, but something drew me in and I had to buy these pieces =D In keeping with the rest of the outfits in this set, adding white was a must, I love how these wide leg trousers look with both of these pieces, the waistline is great with the draping of the top. I think the style of the bag and trousers together is great, the bag seems super versatile despite the bold green colour, so I think I'll have fun styling it again. Of course some more white accessories to finish. I really love this set of looks, perfect Spring/Summer stylings!

No comments:

Post a Comment