f

Tuesday 17 May 2022

A R C H I V E | Styled Outfits

It's been quite a while since and Archive release, so I was happy to see this in the Plaza - this time however it's just a release of re-colours rather than of the old pieces themselves, and actually many of these recoloured items are of quite recent pieces. So not really a 'new' release but I did pick up some cute accessories to style and I'm pretty happy with the outcome of these looks! First up is the Snapshop Bag Red - this is available in a few colour options and I actually already have the original of this from the Nelly store that I admit I haven't worn enough. Love the small size of the bag paired with the chunky cross-body strap, and this bright red colour is a perfect eye-catching detail to draw you in to any styling! With the white polka dots I knew I wanted to use both red and white in my outfit and I'm loving the final look - these loose trousers are such a perfect red for that bag, I know I will wear them again with it. That left white for the rest of the pieces which was of course no problem, I like the smart vibes that this blazer and shirt combination bring to the look, it all just came together very nicely. I even added some earrings which I think are a nice addition to this styling =) Next is the Blue Bag, of which the original is very recent to the Plaza, this design comes in quite a few colours and I have my eye on them for sure! I thought I would find this blue quite easy to style, but it was a little tricky. I didn't have anything that matched the blue colour perfectly but I think the final styling isn't as bad as I initially thought. The bag really pops against these darker blue trousers and I managed to find some shoes with a similar colour, those are something I really love in this whole blue combination^ Stayed classic with the rest of the styling and chose a white shirt plus accessories and I think that works nicely. I'm sure I could have been more adventurous, but I think maybe I'll save that for other colours of this bag! And finally the Snapshop Bag Grey, which I think looks more blue than grey hence why I decided to get it. Of course I styled it with more blue which perhaps also brings the blue out in it too. I really love this styling - I knew I wanted to use navy and tried different combinations of a light base with a dark layer ontop and vice versa, and opted for the navy base in the end, but so pleased with it. This overcoat is a dream with the bag, they're perfect together in both colour and style. I kept the rest of the accessories simple but fitting with classic heels and blue sunglasses. So so in love with this outfit, this is one recolour that I'm super excited to have in my wardrobe =D

No comments:

Post a Comment