f

Saturday 30 April 2022

P E A R L S | Styled Outfits

This Spring's PEARLS release had some real gems in it and I'm super excited to share my stylings. First up the Shoulder Coat which I think is the most popular piece of the release. I love yellow so this was an immediate purchase as soon as I'd seen it! This is a great Spring coat, love the over-shoulder style and I think even with the yellow colour it has some versatility to it. I couldn't resist adding more yellow to my look, so many pieces worked well with the coat but I thought this skirt was a great choice for a first look. The rest of the pieces are simple in white keeping the look light for the Spring/Summer season, and so glad I had an opportunity to use my favourite yellow sunglasses, they really are the perfect finishing touch for this styling! Next up is the Pleated Skirt - whilst the skirting is sheer I really love the design, fit and colour of the piece on the doll. I really went with the blue for the look, I adore this cardigan with the skirt in terms of both colour and style, they're super cute for Spring. The little white font on the cardigan makes for a good option to add white in the look, and I really like the outcome of that. I also really love my choice of bag here, I tried a lot of white ones, but this little blue clutch is a pretty good fit and something different for me^ The final piece is the Indigo Top which is another piece that I've seen styled on quite a few dolls. I really like the colour and the ribbed design on this, it's quite unique, but wasn't initially so sure about the shape of it - it's definitely grown on me after having styled it because I love this outfit so much! I knew I wanted to wear another navy with it and this skirt ticks the boxes for both navy and fun, it's a great Spring piece that I've styled a number of times in the past. I stuck with navy for the bag and shoes and I think they're nice balances to the look, definitely not too much but are fitting nicely with the rest of the pieces. Really so pleased with this one and I think the top looks great with a skirt, so I need to try out more combinations for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment