f

Tuesday 24 May 2022

O R I G I N A L F U T U R E | Styled Outfits

Original Future isn't one of my favourite stores in the Plaza, but in the recent release there were some fun Spring/Summer accessories that I had to try out - both the Green Purse and Green Sandals are super trendy and look fab on the doll. This is definitely a shade of green I'm lacking in my accessories collection so I'm happy to add these to my wardrobe. I planned to style these pieces both together and separately, but ended up loving them paired and found it easy to put together three looks with both - and I think they make for super cute Spring/Summer stylings! The green really pops off the pale yellow of the blazer and skirt combination in the first look, it looks super smart; plus I love these earrings, such a perfect green to match the rest of the accessories. The other two looks both make use of white and green and I think the accessories stand out well against the green. The shade is a relatively close match which I think works nicely. The colours in the print of the skirt add detail, and I loved adding this puff-sleeved top, it adds even more fun to the look. The second look is more a fun casual styling to the smart work vibes of the third outfit. It's super simple but I think it's an effective stylish outfit^ I'm quite looking forward to wearing these pieces more this season =)

No comments:

Post a Comment