f

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge #83 ~ Cannes

If I were in Cannes right now, these would be the maxi dresses that I'd be donning - another post with multiple looks, but you'd get bored of seeing 4 separate maxi dress based posts so why not lump them all together in one =) I also just went and had a hair cut, it's been a year since my last one, got like 6 inches chopped off!
And in an attempt to do more beauty parlor related things, I've also included the makeup looks which I used - fear not, this probs wont last long, we all know I'm pretty bad at makeup and the likes!
Clothing:
Draped Couture Perfection Dress, Special Offer
Jean Paul Gaultier Couture Tribute Dress, Couture Tribute
Orange Gather Gown, Stardoll And The City
Chanel Tribute Wedding Dress, Chanel

Accessories:
Cluster Necklace, DKNY
Adonis Heels, Bizou
Hotbuys Golden Resort Purse, Hot Buys
DKNY Orange Shoulder Bag, DKNY
Gold Block Heels, Riviera
HotBuys HiTech Heels, Original Future

No comments:

Post a Comment