f

Saturday 20 January 2024

2024 C O L O U R S | Cherry Red

Images: Alberta Ferretti, Gucci, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Zimmermann
Red is all over the place right now, and even though this is focusing on 2024, I think red has been growing in popularity for the last several months - I even already did a little taster of red on the blog a few weeks back when I did some red tight stylings^ I'm here for the red, and although I've focussed on whole red looks in the above snapshots from the runway, red is really going strong on the accessory front and has been doing well as just a pop of colour amongst other tones. It's also one of those colours that does extremely well either going all out or going more minimal, it's an easy trend to slip into everyday stylings and there are so many pieces in the Plaza to choose from already!
I've been a lover of wearing red for years, and I think we all know that, so this colour trend comes easily to me - I have so many reds in my wardrobe that it's not tricky to work on this one already! One of the things I love about red is that it works great on a minimal, middle and maximum way, you can do just accessory touches or you can go all out and it's a colour that looks fantastic, plus it catches the eye very easily^ If bright bold colours aren't so much your thing, I would definitely stick to accessories, and there are so many good ones in the Plaza for you to choose from. What I'm looking for next is a fab red dress, plus maybe some more top/shirt options, this one in the second look is fantastic, but I definitely over-wear it, haha XD

FEATURES
Pops of red from head to toe in this look from baksik7899, who looks fabulous^ Red is one of those colours that looks good as both a 'less' and a 'more', and opting for accessories is the perfect way to bring the colour to your stylings, this beret is adorable^ The bright colour really pops against the neutral white of the top and the denim of the skirt, those boots are the perfect touch popping out at the hem!
Then is a very cool look from neon.swift, adding red in the clothing this time which really just jumps off the screen against the black and white pieces in the look. I love the style of the half-tucked top with the little shorts, it's really something perfect^ The tights with the front seam are also an eye-catching touch, and we all know I'm a fan of oversized outerwear, so this blazer is great in the look! The simple accessories make for a great finishing touch.

T S L P L A Z A P I C K S

No comments:

Post a Comment