f

Saturday 23 December 2023

Red Tight Stylings

I have been seeing looks with pops of red and looks with red tights all over the place lately - mostly on very cool French girls, I decided it was time to try these out for myself on my doll^ We don't have any red tights in the Plaza, but we have a pair of tights in StarDesign, so I made a red pair - at 4SD, it's not too much of a cost-commitment. I found these super fun to style, and I honestly could have come up with another 3 or 6 looks to also include here because they were surprisingly versatile! For the first look I knew I wanted it to be all red and white, this is a combination I've seen a lot on Instagram - I'm super pleased about using this fun skirt, the different lengths are great for the tights. Choosing other white pieces was very easy, I really love the skirt and blazer combination a lot. I also was surprised by how well the white shoes worked with the tights, this was one of my worries before styling, but they look great. I completed the look with a red bag which I think gives the perfect balance for the colours. In the second look I went all out with the colours, I just loved how the checkered pink and red print looked with the tights, I couldn't resist^ The blazer and skirt would also look great separately with the tights so I'm definitely going to try that out. Accessorising was also fun mixing the reds and pink - these heels are super cute with the tights. And for the final look I tried out culottes, which I'm really happy with, the length of these are perfect to still show off plenty of the tights. I balanced the red with this sweater, but definitely kept this a more muted look overall (although can you really be muted with any red?!). I'm really loving this blazer with the culottes, so that's also a pairing I'll wear again. I think this bag is a great piece for this look really combining an equal amount of red and black.
What do you think of red tights - anyone else going to give this a go? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment