f

Saturday 6 January 2024

2024 C O L O U R S | Pale Yellow

I've seen a number of articles online highlighting amazing colour trends for 2024 - this month I'm picking 4 of them and sharing how I'll bring these trends to my doll and what you can get in the Plaza now to get ahead with these fab colours^
Images: Loewe, Loewe, Givenchy, Bottega Venetta, Proenza Schouler
I've always been a big fan of yellow - this year it's about that lighter tone with a paler hue, and I'm for sure here to give that a go! I adore the yellows on this seasons runways, there are so many options and designs to choose from, and we already have the same range for our dolls in the Plaza and Bazaar. This shade of yellow is great for fresh Spring/Summer vibes so I'm thinking we'll be seeing it a lot over the next few months and I'm hoping for some new pieces to come into the Plaza to fit this trend too.
For me at least, yellow tones are so easy to style - it's just one of those colours that I find a joy to work with! So these outfits were fun and quick to put together, and just highlight a few ways to work with yellow, in particular yellow outerwear. In the first styling, this over-shoulder coat is one of my favourites, it's just a beautiful piece and I loved making a simple look for it, with a white base to show off the yellow. The trainers were a fun addition to this look and are definitely a piece I need to style more often, they have a fab mix of colours! The second styling layers up yellow in both the shirt and blazer, I think these two tones work really well together - this BASICS Summer Linen Shirt Soft Yellow (priced in SCs) still available in the Plaza is a great way to dip your toe into the colour.

F E A T U R E S
First up here is eararmut who wears a super pale yellow in a very glam styling^ These little fringed shorts are adorable, I don't think I've paid them much attention before but they look amazing in this outfit. The lighter yellow is perfectly paired with this jacket, the mixed colours on it are great and the design is so unique. Yellow and blue works great together (as seen on the runway!) and I think this bag is a great final touch to the look =)
Next we have sneja combining both a super pale yellow and a brighter tone too! This puffed dress looks great with all of the additions, and I think the yellow in it really comes to the forefront more with the yellow blouse underneath. The mesh sleeves are also super fun and do make for a good seasonal outfit. Also loving the pop of red with these booties^
And the final look is from sorenita who also utilises a super light yellow but this time with a navy blue and I think it looks fab! This knitted vest is a piece that I'd skimmed over in the Plaza but really looks fantastic here, the blouson sleeves really add a lot to this vest, really a perfect combination. The accessories are very fitting too, love these boots and the hat is just great there too!

T S L P L A Z A P I C K S

No comments:

Post a Comment