f

Sunday 19 February 2023

P E A R L S | Styled Outfits

Our Autumnal PEARLS release had a bit of a glamorous touch and I picked up a couple of pieces to style. First up the Pants With Train which while very stylish are also a little more versatile than other pieces in the store. I love navy so these naturally are something that I was drawn to, I also really like the belting with them. With those belt buckles being silver I decided to focus on adding silver pieces to the outfit and I'm so happy with the final look! I love the glitz that these shoes and the jacket add to the styling and I think they work perfectly with the trousers. I picked a simple navy top which was perfect to draw your attention to all the shimmering silver across the look, I really love this one^ And then I also picked up the Seahorses Coat which is such a stunning piece that I knew I had to have it, I just didn't plan how I would style it at all. I do like this look but I think Miloshki did a much better job with it in her styling - you should check that out here! Anyway, with the silver seahorses I also wanted to use silver in the look. I really love these loose trousers with the coat, I think the styles fit nicely together. And of course added silver in the accessories too, with simple sandals and sunglasses to complete the styling. I don't think it's perfect, I feel like it's missing something, but I think it's a nice start for this piece =)

No comments:

Post a Comment