f

Thursday 23 February 2023

M R . P A L E T R E N C H C O A T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Last weeks Mr. release wasn't overall suited to 'making do' with the pieces fitting onto female dolls, but there was one piece that stood out - the Pale Trench Coat. After seeing millaxx's styling of it, that gave me to push I needed to purchase this one and try it out for myself, and I'm glad I did! In millaxx's look it's all about the smart-casual vibes, I think the coat looks great with these loose-fit blue jeans and the knitted sweater, the colour of which is a great complementary colour to the coat itself. The accessories bring the glamour, with Chanel and Saint Laurent both added - I particularly like these trainers with the coat^ For my own styling I've opted for a dressier base to the look, I really liked this combination of the boots and the bag with the coat, the pale tones working well together across the three pieces. I did try out a selection of beige trousers with this, but nothing was quite working or was a perfect colour match to the coat, so I opted for white which I think helps make the look pop. I kept with a simple black sweater to complete the outfit as I think that balances well with the black in the boots and bag. Overall I really love this cute simple, and quick to put together, outfit, I'm so pleased I picked up this coat and I think it will make for some fabulous Spring stylings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment