f

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Have you seen this girl?

Hello all - apologies for my brief disappearance! 
 
I meant to post this for Valentines day but my laptop finally gave up the ghost and I've been scrabbling for a replacement. The look's still cute though, whether it's nearly the end of February or not!

Stardoll very kindly gifted these jeans to us all as a seasonal gift and I was actually surprised at how much I like these. And surprised that we're going back to 2016 for inspiration - I'm pretty sure these are Ashish Spring along with the matching top. 
 
Styling these was a fun experiment to get me out of my comfort zone - there's a lot more skin on show here than I usually go for.
 
I can see me using these again! They need good layering, thanks to the placement of some of the cutouts - you could probably do something cool with longer boots as well. These major platforms were too good not to use though.
 
There were also loads of coats that I nearly considered for a more dressed up look, so there is some versatility in them. 
 
Have you given these jeans a go? 
 
Featured:
 
Heart Denim Pants • Special Offer
Fire Red Bandeau • Inspired by Balmain Tribute
White Off Shoulder Jacket • Pretty 'n' Love
Swim Red Bikini Bottom • Riviera
Westwood Inspired Red Beret • Inspired by Vivienne Westwood Tribute
Trendy Sunglasses • Nelly.com
Jaquemus Inspired Red Bag • Limited Edition
Metal Platform Boots White • Antidote

3 comments:

  1. These pants are not great, but your styling with them is very good Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! that's a big compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look great! i love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete