f

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Caramel and Port

I don't suppose this look is my usual fare, but I really wanted to this Vivienne Westwood skirt. I stuggled to pair it with any other tops, but I thought it looked pretty cool with this tucked oversized jumper. As always, contrast is key so the loose drape of the jumper and the structure of the skirt were going to be a winner.
 
The caramel-y colour  of the jumper is fairly unusual and maybe a bit too autumnal for spring, but it compliments the teal in the skirt so nicely. The skirt has so many colours in it that I know it'll have re-wear in it. Funnily enough though, I've gone for a pinky-plum-port which isn't exactly present in the pattern, but is suggested by the weay the colours blend with each other.
 
I wanted to find a much larger, slouchier bag, but my wardrobe wasn't serving anything up. Enter, scarf improvisation - what was a fairly standard clutch is now something marginally more interesting thanks to this matching scarf detail. 
 
Featuring:
Caramel Sweater • Special Offer
Cut Off Skirt • Inspired by Vivienne Westwood Tribute
Purple Sunglasses • Vinyl
GOM Sparkle Earrings • Special Offer
Valentino Inspired Red Belt • Inspired by Valentino Tribute
Crochet Bag • Pretty 'n' Love
Paisley Scarf • Bonjour Bizou
Luxe Burgundy Boots • Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment