f

Friday 17 February 2023

R U N W A Y Autumn/Winter 2022 | Styled Outfits

I never got around to posting about either of our Autumn or Winter Runway releases at their time of release, particularly because I didn't find either of these standout releases or worth writing a review for so had always planned to style the few pieces I bought and then of course some time passed^ Anyway, here are the stylings! First up is the Autumn release which I bought two pieces from. First is the Leather Shirt, which I really liked the look of immediately. I liked the colour, fabric and the overall design, it looks really nice on the doll. I decided to try something quite different for me with this look but I think it works well, what do you think? I decided to go for a trouser that had a mix of fabrics and I like the balance between matte and sheen, along with the contrast between the navy of the shirt and black of the trousers. I kept a navy and black mix with the use of this jacket and the bag too and I really like that combination^ The second piece I bought was the Beige Coat which will work well for transitional seasons like Autumn and Spring, this styling is definitely more Autumnal with those dark tones, but I think it will work well with lights too. I decided to also use leather-based pieces in this look and I really like how the trousers look with the coat. The rest of the pieces are super simple but fitting to the basic style and I like that to let the details and design of the coat take the focus of the styling.
Next are the three pieces I picked up in the Winter release. First is the Maxi Feather Skirt which I think is super adorable but seems more like a pair of trousers than a skirt. I kept the styling very simple and chose neutral additions to go with the little dots all over the trousers, I'm very pleased with the outcome and I particularly love this bag and the shoes with the piece =) Next are the Red Heels which are quite fabulous but I did have a little trouble in deciding how to best wear them. I do quite like this look, but I think it's not quite right for me and my style yet. I love these beige jeans with them, the cropped length is just right to show off all of the ankle straps and details while keeping the look light. The red coat is a great pairing for these shoes and I would definitely wear this combination again. Of course, finishing off with gold accessories that I think work very nicely with the shoes =) And the final piece, the Ombre Purse which is just so fun with those colours. This was a super quick outfit to put together as I knew I wanted something bright, multicoloured and glittery if possible to wear with this piece, and this specific dress ticks all those boxes! It's for sure a focal point so the look didn't need much else. I opted for some silver in the belt and boots to pair with the silver tassel on the bag and I really like that about this outfit. And added a little more black to round off the styling. I just think this one is super fun =D

No comments:

Post a Comment