f

Friday 19 August 2022

Sunshine Girl

Not my usual vibe to go for theme-y, or gown-y, but the recent Schiaparelli tribute has me feeling a flight of fantasy.

She's serving Sun-Saint-goes-to-that-one-Met-Gala-we-all-loved (Shadow & Bone fans, I see you), what with the tiara, the gold and sky blue. 
 
It's also yet another collection of things I picked up from the bazaar seeing as I missed them the first time around. As a huge Schiaparelli fan, I knew I needed this dress from the previous season, but as soon as I had it I wasn't sure what to actually do with it. Sometimes you have to just do a bit of fashion spaghetti and throw it all at the wall until you think it's done...
 
Featuring
Crystal Schiaparelli Inspired Dress •  Inspired by Schiaparelli Tribute
Balmain Inspired Corset • Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Striped Cashmere Shawl • Inspired by Chanel Tribute
Cream Draped Skirt • Perfect Day
Gold Hair Accessory • Voile
Double Pearl Earrings • Voile
Doja Earrings • Tingeling Couture
Summer Ankle Jewel • Rio
Miranda Baby Blue Belt • Young Hollywood 
Draped Beads Neckpiece • Royalty
Blue Lace Stiletto • Fendi Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment