f

Friday 26 August 2022

Patina

Just a simple one from me today - it doesn't have to be all singing all dancing all the time...
 
I think my favourite neckline is this kind of balconette scoop-y shape (technical term) as I've used it several times in just a few weeks. I was originally going to wear the Vivienne Westwood dress, which is now relegated to a tiny detail at the bottom, as the main piece, but the elegant neckline of this coat-dress won out. 
 
The texture of the coat-dress has a lovely organic colouring, like buttery leather, and it really spoke for itself. I liked it alongside the copper greens in the Westwood dress, so I also chose some grey-green earrings to pick up that same quality. It seemed fitting to leave it at that and let the subtlety of the pieces do the talking for once!
 
Featuring:
Leather Trench • Fendi Tribute
Long Coat Beige • Basics
Westwood Inspired Painter Dress • Inspired by Vivienne Westwood Tribute
Plated Gold Earrings • Epiphany
Trench Coat Belt • Subcouture
Ruffled PVC Pumps • MSW

No comments:

Post a Comment