f

Wednesday 17 August 2022

Flower Power

Man I love this two piece from Riviera - it's so summery and joyous!
 
But, I have a really weird relationship with mini skirts, so I've taken it upon myself to see if It Will Midi Skirt.


Turns out it will! You need three of them and a solid mastery of the resize glitch, but by George it works. 
 
And now we're working a little smarter, obviously the look needs a shirt and tie. But we want to keep that joyousness and fun, so a ridiculous fluffy handbag is the perfect finishing touch. 
 
It's a bit of a layercake of a look, but this is my favourite one I've produced in a while!
 
Featuring:
Flower Top • Riviera
Flower Skirt x3 • Riviera
Red Throw On Jacket • Runway
Stacy Mini Shirt • Callie's Picks
Crisp White Cami •The JetSet
Triple Drop Earrings • MSW
Red Silk Tie • Voile
Faux Fur Bucket Bag • It Girls
Snakeskin Pumps • Pretty 'n' Love

No comments:

Post a Comment