f

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Put a Pin in It

I had a mixed relationship with the Zuhair Murad tribute - some good accessories, but not a lot of pieces that I thought would fit into my wardrobe...

...except these trousers. I love good pair of pink trousers. And while I may have like..30 pairs in varying shades, I don't have any in this cooler pink shade in this slightly flared cut. Therefore I had to have them. 
 
I don't usually like belt details that are already built in to the trouser (or anything for that matter), but with there being a lot of similar shades going on here, it brings some extra definition to the waist without being too harsh a line. I'll allow it. 
 
Also, you know what's an undervalued accessory? The humble collar pin. I think it fell out of favour when the indie hipster look of the early 2010s (do we call it twee now?) started to die out in favour of streetwear. While I'm NOT OK about the return of twee, I'd be glad to see the menswear collar pin come back. This one's made of two earrings and a necklace - just a subtle enough amount of details to give this look some oomph without detracting from the main star - the colours
 
Featuring:
Pastel Blouse • Pearls
Powder Pink Pants • Inspired by Zuhair Murad Tribute
White Crisp One Side Blazer • Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Round Glasses • It Girls
HotBuys Hoop on Hoop Earrings Left and Right • Pretty 'n' Love
HotBuys Gold Chain of Chains Choker • Rio
Versace Miniaudiere • Callie's Picks
Balenciaga Inspired Triple S Sneakers Woman • Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment