f

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Over

These jeans came with the most recent Limited Edition drop - my first one in a couple of years. I'm really torn on whether I like them or not - they're not typically 'my vibe'.

 But I'm in the business of trying new things, so here I am giving them ago. I think they're a bit...naked, which can read cheap if you lean too hard into it. So, I've gone for very casual and oversized vibes as a contrast. This massive pink jumper is so laid back it's horizontal, and is reflected in the quirky heel of the chunky boot. The rucksack is one of my favs and when work with headphones, it's the perfect look for being on the move.
 
For now I'm satisfied, but we'll see later if there's more look in them left!
 
Featuring:
Wool Top Oversized • Special Offer
Limited Jeans • Limited Edition
Proenza Inspired Headphones • Mr
Prada Inspired Nylon Backpack • Tributes Gallery
Flamin Platforms • Sunny Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment